The LA Martini

Hollywood in a Glass

 
Objective
To find the absolute best martini in Los Angeles.
Rating System
  1. * I'd rather drink paint thinner.
  2. ** I'm glad this drink was on the house.
  3. *** Don't they sell this in bulk downtown?
  4. **** I like my mercedes but I'd LOVE a Maybach.
  5. ***** I just had an instant orgasm!!!
Random Martini Websites
Le Clafoutis Restaurant
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
This small tasty restaurant is the place where celebrities go when they want to eat in public and not be seen eventhough they want to be seen. It is less crowded than its popular cousin down the street so it is easier to get a table here but on a warm sunny day you will still have a hard time.



Le Clafoutis Martini****

Can I say Fruitastic, this martini has the perfect balance of sweet fruitiness and alcohol to keep you ordering more. Its like Will from Will & Grace sure he is fruity as all hell but he is enough man to keep you from treating him completly like your girlfriend. So watch out when you order this one it will get you buzzed nickity split.
-Lauren Michele
posted by The LA Martini @ 9:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Name: The LA Martini
Home: Los Angeles, CA, United States
About Me: About Lauren Michele, I am a 20 something racially ambiguous college graduate that is constantly mistaken for a failed model turned food critic. I try to charm the boys with my sweet innocent looks and kill them with my wit and sarcasm. I enjoy partying it up with my girl Jennifer and going to the latest hot spots (sometimes crashing them) to dance the night away. I am a tv whore that will watch anything from the educational to the ignorant to the inspirational. Which contributes to my pool of useless knowledge that allows me to talk/debate about anything under the sun. I love to eat and meet new people and hopefully in my excursions I will get to meet half of the people that I talk about in the blog and not turn into an alcoholic.
See my complete profile
Previous Ratings
Archives
Visited Spots
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 The LA Martini Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot ComGeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
cocktails Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory